Presentations from the March 2022 Conference
(Facilitator and presenters, pdf)
- Minnesota Department of Education: Child Nutrition Programs (PDF) Monica Herrera
- Minnesota Department of Education Summer Foods At-Risk Meal Program (PDF) Jenny Butcher
- Hunger Impact Partners: Community Building for Child Nutrition (PDF) Ellie Lucas
- Going Global With Minneapolis Public Schools (PDF) Rebecca Polson
- Lutheran Social Services Meals, Vendor Perspective (PDF) Kristin Quenzer, Vanessa Berg
- Saint Paul Public Schools: Nutrition Services: Schools and Communities (PDF) Stacy Koppen
- Yes Network: Building a World of Love (2:38)
- Fighting Childhood Hunger (1:39)
- Second Harvest Heartland: What is SNAP (:41)
- Food for Every Child (1:41)
USDA FEDERAL MEAL PROGRAM FACT SHEETS
- Child and Adult Care Food Program (English)
- At-Risk Afterschool Meal Program (English)
- Summer Food Service Program (English
- Child and Adult Care Food Program (Somali)
- Child and Adult Care Food Program (Hmong)
Food and Nutrition Resources for Children, Adults, and Families
- Find help near you on this interactive map.
Second Harvest Heartland
Connects individuals and families with help for food now and in the future.
- Email: Minnesota Central Kitchen, part of Second Harvest Heartland: To find a meal distribution site near you.
Emergency Food Support
Provides links and contact information for various food and nutrition resources throughout the state including grocery delivery options and links to state and federal programs:
Commodity Supplemental Food Program (CFSP) for adults 60 years or olde
United Way 2-1-1 Hotline
Call Twin Cities Metro Area: 651-291-0211, Greater Minnesota: 1-800-543-7709, TTY: 651-291-8440.
Minnesota’s Senior LinkAge Line
Connects older adults to food resources in their communities. Call 1-800-333-2433, Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Twin Cities Mutual Aid
Map of locations providing food and other support for families and pets.